Blackstone Resources AG announces its 2019 Annual Report
BAAR, Switzerland – (April 24, 2020) – Blackstone Resources AG (SWX: BLS) is pleased to announce its 2019 Annual Report.
- A net profit of CHF 5,311,582 was recorded to the year ended 2019.
- This created a profit of CHF 0.12 per share.
- Blackstone is trading at a price-earnings ratio of 6 times at the current share price.
- Equity increased from CHF 14,830,884 to CHF 24,966,286 for the year ended 2019.
Highlights from 2019
- First Cobalt, which Blackstone has an invested interest entered into a US$5 million loan facility with Glencore to help recommission and expand its cobalt refinery in Canada.
- Blackstone sold its metal mining interests in Mongolia with an option to repurchase.
- Blackstone purchased an additional 31% of South American Invest Ltd (SAI) shares, which is developing a gold and silver milling plant in Peru.
- Chilean lithium concessions were acquired in Salar Pajonales of more than 4500 hectares
- An R&D programme for battery technology continued. This will include a €200 million investment project.
- The trading division entered a joint venture agreement with an Indonesian mining company to export minerals.
Outlook for 2020
- We are likely to see new battery technology entering the consumer and auto industry this year.
- Significant advances are expected for Blackstone’s 3D-printed technology for solid-state batteries.
- Despite the coronavirus outbreak, demand for electric vehicles remains strong.
- Over the long run strong demand for battery materials is expected to continue.
Blackstone Resources AG
Blackstone Resources is a Swiss Holding Company, with its legal domicile in Baar, Kanton Zug and is concentrating on the battery metals market as primary metals. In addition, it sets up, develops and manages refineries used for gold and battery metals. It offers direct exposure to the battery metal revolution that is being driven by the demand of electric vehicles that need vast quantities of these metals. These include cobalt, manganese, graphite, nickel, copper and lithium. In addition, Blackstone Resources has started a research programme on new battery technologies on solid state batteries and its production process.
For more information please visit www.blackstoneresources.ch or contact:
Blackstone Resources AG
Blegistrasse 5 T: +41 41 449 61 63
CH-6340 Baar F: +41 41 449 61 69
Investor Relations Media Enquires
The disclaimer is an integral part of this press release.
Please ensure you consult the disclaimer for a full understanding of the content within: http://www.blackstoneresources.ch/investors/disclaimer/